The purpose of the Staff Excellence Awards program is to acknowledge and celebrate outstanding achievements and meritorious service.
Each year, the Staff Excellence Awards recognize and celebrate the outstanding achievements and meritorious service of staff members nominated by their peers. Each award recipient receives a crystal award and $500 (subject to tax). Award recipients’ names will be added to a perpetual plaque displayed in the administrative wing of the library.
Congratulations to this year's award winners:
- Creativity - Christy Snyder, Information Technology
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Priya Lakireddy, Contracts and Real Estate
- Manager - John Jackson, Office of Research and Economic Development
- Organizational/ Leadership Abilities - Trevor Hirst, Health Sciences Research Institute
- Outstanding Customer Service and Job Performance - Stephanie Peterson, Library
- University Public Service - Alisak Sanavongsay, Library
- Teamwork - Alvin Cha, Office of the Registrar