Before visiting the nomination form linked below, please carefully review the Nomination Eligibility and Criteria Information as well as these guidelines for submission. All Submissions must be received electronically by the deadline date of April 13, 2017 at Noon. Late submissions will be invalidated.
Nomination Submission Requirements
- A principal nominator (the person who fills out this form) and one endorser (a second person who endorses your nomination) are required to be submitted by the deadline date of April 13, 2017, at Noon.
- Include an award category selection that the candidate is being nominated for.
- An individual may serve as a principal nominator for only one nomination; however, a principal nominator may endorse one other nomination.
- If two nominations are submitted by one principal nominator, both nominations are invalidated.
- Nominations of family members or relatives is not allowed.
- Submitted materials will not be returned.
- Statement of Nomination narrative must not exceed 500 words.
Endorsement Submission Requirements
- The Endorser cannot also be the nominator on the same submission
- Statement of Endorsement must not exceed 100 words.