UC Merced Staff Assembly
The UC Merced Staff Assembly is officially recognized by the Office of the Chancellor as an independent advisory body to the University administration on issues of concern to staff.
The purpose of the UC Merced Staff Assembly is to:
- Promote effective communication between campus employees.
- Participate in decision-making on issues and matters of interest to staff.
- Foster professional contacts and mentoring among staff.
- Recognize and celebrate the rich diversity of backgrounds and contributions that staff offer in support of the University's mission.
- Encourage professional growth and advancement.
*The UC Merced Staff Assembly does not function as a collective bargaining unit.